Our Greek olive oil is made from a combination of 75% Koroneiki and 25% Athenoelia olives. The oil is produced the day of harvest using the cold extraction method and is kept under a controlled temperature in stainless steel storage tanks. This combination of olives along with the climate, soil composition of the region, and modern processing methods results in an excellent product with a mildly fruity taste, golden green color, and low acidity.
Why is our olive oil the best?
- Unlike your typical grocery store olive oil, My Greek Orchard Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil is not diluted with other oils. It is Greek olive oil in its purest form. You can taste the difference.
- "Cold pressed" olive oil is of the highest quality.
- Extra virgin olive oil is the purest, least processed form of olive oil.
- 75% Koroneiki Olives
- 25% Athenoelia Olives
- 100% pure Greek olive oil. No filler oils or additives.
- FREE SHIPPING when you order a case (4 cans)!
If you'd like to buy our Greek olive oil in bulk, contact us for special bulk pricing.